jueves, abril 03, 2008

A day in the countryside!!! and the crisis is solved

Hello,

Well as you may know the crisis in the countryside is solved, at least for the next 30 days, the farmers have finally unblocked the roads and today the trucks will arrive to the central markets, so do not be worried for me, I will can eat a bit more during the next days!!

Apparently they have unblocked the roads in order not to lose the support of the main cities that will be without goods but also is a mesure to see if the Gov will relax the mesures and lower the taxes on the exportation.

It is quite funny that all of this happens when I am in the countryside, we came to Marcos "Finca" at 200 km away from B.Aires, we were looking for the blocking guys but we didnt see nothing and the ambience was good.

We have enjoyed a nice weather, and amazing Asado, which is an Argentinian BBQ and we have been riding wild horses on his fields, it is nice to get away from the city and to fell the nature.
I can really say I am lucky.

Nice facts,
Yesterday I had my first dinner served by servants.... (the feeling is quite weird if you do not know how to behave)

I still do not know the B.As night, I hope to go out tonight. We might make a pre-drinks party in my appartment and then go dancing-

Girls are amazing, really cute and quite easy to talk to, but I confirm that the spanish accent doesnt work. ( And the fact that I have a girlfriend....obviously!!!!)

Ok for now, I will try to post something during the weekend and the trip to the Glacier and Patagonian mountains....

People are responding to the call, and comments are made, THANKS A LOT for reading, I reply every comment you make and I confirm that gifts will be done to those that add a constructing comment!

besos

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

PECELLLL
Pero qué haces por esos mundos??? Oye he hecho comentario así que regalito de buenrrich no?? ;)
Blanchis Blanch

4:04 a. m.  
Blogger Laura said...

OF COURSE ARGENTINEAN GIRLS ARE AMAZING but YOU KNEW THAT BEFORE going to buenos aires. I am glad you are enjoying your time there, apparently you'll come back having tasted real meat and hopefully with a real castellano, we miss you here. cuidate y deja de hacer chantaje con los regalos! ha
besos pebete

3:35 p. m.  
Blogger Pablo Celada said...

Blanchs...
Ese comentario de momento no merece regalo.... yo te lo llevo pero te tienes que mejorarlo jejeje.

Laura, They are amazing, the meat is incredible but I am sorry people do not know how to speak... and the accent is horrible!!!

You miss me?? How about your BBQs in Paris? are they going well...
Do you want something from home?
bss

2:09 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home