sábado, marzo 29, 2008

From Argentina (Buenos Aires II and Iguazu)

Hello again,

Well I am back, I have only 5 minutes before the Internet Cafe closes so I will try to tell you my story about what we suffer on monday night at Buenos Aires....

We were with Marcos father at his place and then we decide to go out for lunch with some friends, when we were on the street, suddenly we notice a big big noise, we were in the richest neigbourhood of B.Aires but there it was, we were in the middle of a cacerolazo, everywhere you looked at you could find people with their saucepans, spoons making noise, the pedestrians were clapping their hands and the cars horning, it is amazing as it was very spontaneus (apparently). Then we realized that people were protesting againts the rise of the taxes on the soy (soja) for the countryside people.

I had a nice video I will upload maybe on monday!! As tomorrow I will take a bus at 7 am to go to El Chalten.
Today I arrived from the subtropical climate of the Iguazu Waterfalls to the cold cold place of the Perito Moreno Glacier.
I will try to tell you about the waterfalls tomorrow

besos

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ya sabes la envidia q me das!!! xo me alegro q estés disfrutando ;) No te olvides de colgar fotitos!!

Besitos,
Lorena

8:05 p. m.  
Blogger alkidél said...

oohh i want to see the pots and pans protest!! is buenos aires cooler than paris? miss you dude.

10:55 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

PABLOOOOO!!!! Q delicia de viaje! jajaja. Te mando un besote. Mañana me estoy yendo a Ecuador por 17 dias yey! Ya te contare everything al regreso.
MUCHOS BESOS y sube fotos!
IRENE

1:20 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Qué tal van esos mosquitos,las pulseras con bromuro dan resultado??
me alegro que vuelvas a darle vidilla a tu blog, ya sabes que soy de las pocas que lo leen.
cuelga fotos para darnos aún más envidia!!!

un besote

9:28 a. m.  
Blogger Pablo Celada said...

Lorena: Gracias, sabes que pienso en ti en cada una de mis aventuras!!! Besos

Alki, Buenos Aires is like Madrid, a really nice city but what makes Paris cooler is the friends we have there... I miss you too.
Videos to come

Irene. Disfruta de Ecuador yo vuelvo a Madrid el 18 de abril. hablamos!!

Anonima! Supongo que se quien eres ya que del bromuro solo eramos unos pocos los que estabamos en la conversacion y dudo que los otros me manden besos!!
A ver si puedo subir fotos cuando llegue a buenos aires

Besos

11:25 p. m.  
Blogger Laura said...

luli, telefono, blog, casaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

11:38 a. m.  
Blogger Pablo Celada said...

Gracias Luli por participar,
ahora se lo que son los verdaderos asados argentinos... quieres algo de casa???

11:30 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home